Saturday 26 June 2010

I Am

Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York

I am a loser.
I have a job.
I've accomplished nothing with my life.
I am a good person.
I've done nothing of note.
I am a good friend.
I have no money.
I keep my things nice.
I am not fashionable.
I eat well.
I have no property or valuable things.
I have nice teeth.
I whine.
I listen.
I have no innate talents.
I am sincere.
I am not really good at anything.
I have a good sense of humor.
I am boring.
I care about animals.
I am not dependable.
I am dependable.
I am crazy.
I am sane.
I am confused.
I see clearly.
I am troubled.
I have a good sense of humor.
I am depressive.
I like to have fun.
I am a downer.
I am amazing.
I am jealous.
I am trustworthy.
I am a monster.
I am a saint.
I am insecure.
I am cocksure.
I have nothing to offer.
I care.
I am mutilated.
I am handsome.
I am lost.
I am righteous.
I am negative.
I am devout.
I am aggressive.
I am passive.
I am lazy.
I am driven.
I lie.
I tell the truth.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

You got something to say? Say it. Or forever hold your tongue.